✩ Conquer the stars!!! ✩
Conztellation is a casual strategy game that you can play against the computer, against the person next to you, or against someone over the Internet. Your goal is to grab more territory than your opponent as you conquer the stars. Simple gameplay leads to complex and interesting strategies. It's as easy as dragging your finger, and as challenging as you decide to make it.
• Single player against 6 different computer skill levels
• Multiplayer over the Internet, or on the same device
• Multiplayer lets you connect to Mac/PC/browser versions
• Tutorial guides you through a game to teach you the basics
• Choose a playing field of 16, 25 or 36 stars
• Choose to start out with 1 to 3 stars owned per side
• Series of 9 preconfigured single player levels
• Replay the events of your previous move
• Post news of your victories to Facebook if you so choose
• Full resolution on all devices, and any orientation on iPad
• Five gorgeous stellar backgrounds
• Three soothing, ambient music pieces
Gameplay Details: You compete by forming networks of blue lines from your own blue stars to other stars. You own a star by having more lines to it than your opponent, or by being the last to connect an equal number. Your ultimate goal, however, is to form blue triangular territories with your blue lines, while your opponent tries to form red territories. The player with the most territorial area at the end wins the match.
Further clarifications: Conztellation isn't strictly a turn-based game, but rather a game of simultaneous motion by you and your opponent. If you reach your target star before your opponent, then you can evaluate the situation (while time is frozen) and move again. When your opponent reaches their target star, you could be on half-way to the next one, and vice versa. It all depends on the distances travelled between the stars.
The more you play Conztellation, the more you'll appreciate the unique and challenging gameplay, and the more you'll enjoy defeating your friends! The low introductory price won't last long so hurry up and grab a copy!